My photo
Stories for my three heroes.

Thursday, October 23, 2014

WHEN THE NIGHT GETS TOO COLD


Sometimes, when the night gets too cold, I would just wake up and I remember.

I remember the night the damn bike just would not do what I want it to do. The night the damn brake just would not grip strong enough. The night the stupid handle would not budge to the left enough. The night the deathly truck would not stop fast enough.

I remember holding you. I remember not knowing what to do. I don't know how to stop the gushing blood. I don't know how to keep you awake and your eyes to open. I don't know how to keep your labored breathing to continue. Or to last longer.

I remember holding you so close but feel that I'm losing you at the same time.

And, those nights when it gets too cold, I remember hugging your warm body getting cold. I remember my warm tears running down my cheeks and falling on your face getting cold.

I remember your warm smile telling me everything will be alright.
But, they never did.

So every night when it gets too cold, I will remember, always.


Natasha Nadia Wong :
Forever in memory




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bosan tidak punya penghasilan lebih? coba main di Àgens128
banyak bonus dan keuntungan yang bisa didapatkan disini.
dengan deposit minimal hanya 10rb untuk poker dan 50 untuk permainan menarik lainnya. bisa juga melalui aplikasi OVO serta banyak game menarik yang ada disini
tunggu apa lagi, buruan join bersama kami sekarang juga.

Contact Kami :
WhatsApp : 0852-2255-5128
Line id : agens1288
Telegram : AgenS128

Post a Comment