My photo
Stories for my three heroes.

Monday, March 16, 2015

DANCING IN THE DARK


Despite my really tired, totally exhausted condition, I forced Ibu to drive me to the Stadium to watch JDT game last Saturday. Ibu who has just arrived from picking up Faim from a friend's birthday party only had enough time to pray and a gulp of water.

'Don't worry I'll get you the usual burger from the Stadium', I said with full confidence.
Ibu just nodded and focussed on her driving while I directed her to our destination using Waze.

After not more than 30 minutes, the Waze informed us that 'you have reached your destination'.

I was confused. Something must be wrong.

Ibu quickly asked, 'why is the stadium dark, Ayah?'. Are you sure they are playing here?'.

I had to think fast. Quickly I checked FAM website. Several cars were slowing down and zipped by without stopping. Obviously as confused as we were.

Éh.. Ibu, they moved the venue to Selayang la. 'They are not playing here', I said quickly without raising my head.

Ibu laughed out very loud.

'Why are you laughing, Ibu', I asked slightly hurt.

'Well, I heard of Bruce Springsteen's Dancing in the Dark. But Playing Soccer in the Dark is totally brand new', Ibu answered.

I look out the window sheepishly and said, 'Let's just go'.

4 comments:

AS said...

Hi, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@zalora.com.my. I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is NOT a spam yah haha :)

cô hàng xóm said...

Tiểu buốt,Tiểu rắt,Tiểu nhiều,Tiểu ra máu,Đau tinh hoàn,Viêm tinh hoàn,Mụn dương vật,Rối loạn cương dương,Xuất tinh sớm,
Yếu sinh lý,
Liệt dương, Khám nam khoa,Phòng khám nam khoa

Sùi mào gà,Bệnh sùi mào gà là gì,Chữa bệnh sùi mào gà,Chữa bệnh sùi mào gà ở đâu,Điều trị bệnh sùi mào gà,Dấu hiệu bệnh sùi mào gà,Nguyên nhân bệnh sùi mào gà,Sùi mào gà ở nam,Sùi mào gà ở nữ

cô hàng xóm said...

Tiểu buốt,Tiểu rắt,Tiểu nhiều,Tiểu ra máu,Đau tinh hoàn,Viêm tinh hoàn,Mụn dương vật,Rối loạn cương dương,Xuất tinh sớm,
Yếu sinh lý,
Liệt dương, Khám nam khoa,Phòng khám nam khoa

Sùi mào gà,Bệnh sùi mào gà là gì,Chữa bệnh sùi mào gà,Chữa bệnh sùi mào gà ở đâu,Điều trị bệnh sùi mào gà,Dấu hiệu bệnh sùi mào gà,Nguyên nhân bệnh sùi mào gà,Sùi mào gà ở nam,Sùi mào gà ở nữ

bella said...

Agenpoker.biz merupakan solusi judi poker online terbaik dalam permainan poker. Segera daftarkan diri anda klik http://www.agenpoker.biz/ref.php?ref=WIJ08 dan dapatkan Bonus Depo Awal Member Baru dan juga Bonus Pulsa hanya di AGENPOKER.BIZ , Jadilah jutawan hanya dengan modal 10.000 rupiah sekarang juga !!!!

Post a Comment