My photo
Stories for my three heroes.

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

NIGHT TALK


It's getting very very late. This could be the third time that I had dozed off. Every time I fell asleep, I was nudged awake by Amin, who looked unhappy that I would sleep through such time. He focused his eyes back to the middle of the room. My eyes followed. I tried to listen to he conversation from the people at the table.

A few days ago, Amin asked me to accompany him to this place. Amin worked with Pak Rahim. More of a helper than an assistant. He was under instruction to look for a place for these people to talk in private far from the prying eyes and busy body ears. And, also to ask no questions beyond what was instructed.

Amin doesn't know who these people are. A simple man that he is, he just followed what was ordered. I know these people. Not really well but I can appreciate the need for secrecy. So, I agreed to follow Amin just so that I could see these men in front of my eyes.

 

3 comments:

Hilda Safitri said...

Menarik Dan Inspiratif sekali cerita ini, untuk para pencinta sepakbola bisa Gabung Disini untuk dapat update serta informasi terbaru mengenai Sepakbola >_<

Hilda Safitri said...

Menarik Dan Inspiratif sekali cerita ini, untuk para pencinta sepakbola bisa Gabung Disini untuk dapat update serta informasi terbaru mengenai Sepakbola >_<

Unknown said...

Bosan tidak punya penghasilan lebih? coba main di Àgens128
banyak bonus dan keuntungan yang bisa didapatkan disini.
dengan deposit minimal hanya 10rb untuk poker dan 50 untuk permainan menarik lainnya. bisa juga melalui aplikasi OVO serta banyak game menarik yang ada disini
tunggu apa lagi, buruan join bersama kami sekarang juga.

Contact Kami :
WhatsApp : 0852-2255-5128
Line id : agens1288
Telegram : AgenS128

Post a Comment