My photo
Stories for my three heroes.

Saturday, March 13, 2004

selingan - KEBEBASAN MEMILIH 2

Zaim tanya aku," Ayah, if two friends asked me to go to their separate parties, how do i choose? Because both want me to come at the same time?".

" Depends on you. You choose based on your own reasons." ringkas aja aku jawab. Aku nak baca surat khabar ni, ada ada saja budak kecik ni.

" I like both of them, but if i chose one, no matter what reason i use, I think I will dissappoint the other one. I don't want to do that!" rengek Zaim dengan muka terpeleot.

Alamak, ini krisis skala richter ni. Kena selesai jugak kalau tidak nanti berlanjut-lanjut. Aku letak surat khabar walaupun baru nak baca ruangan kegemaran aku kat Utusan - Halo Bos.

"Zaim, the freedom to decide and to choose is with you. Let's look at it rationally. You can't be at both parties at same time. I will tell you what options you have but you will have to decide on your own. First, you can go to one party and excuse yourself from the other one. Say how sorry you are, but maybe you can still give the present, all the same. Or you could go to both parties one after another. This would mean that you'll have less time to spend at each party. Here you would have to decide which one to go first. Lastly, you can decide not to go to any one party. But this way, you may dissapoint both your friends." panjang cerita aku. Terkebil-kebil mata Zaim.

" But, know this. Whatever decision you make, you will have to live with it. God give us the brain to make us choose and decide rationally." Aku tutup cerita.

Zaim merenung muka aku. Berpikir panjang le agaknya tu. Kemudian dia melompat bangun sambil berkata," Right, I think I know what I will do. I will tell you later".

Aku senyum. (sebab sekarang aku boleh baca 'Halo Bos' balik).

No comments:

Post a Comment