My photo
Stories for my three heroes.

Friday, January 20, 2006

SCIENCE PROJECT

Abang tunggu aku balik nak tunjuk brosur outdoor aktiviti sekolah dia.

So, what's the plan, Ayah', tanya Zaim melihat aku membelek-belek pamphlet dia.

'Let me see first', aku membelek sehelai lagi kertas putih. 'What's this?', tanya aku.

'That my physical test results to check my physical ability. The school did it last week', kata Zaim.

Aku perhati ada enam jenis ujian, kebolehan menyelam, berenang, berlari, mendaki dan sebagainya. Aku lihat dia lebih cekap dalam bidang fizikal darat seperti kecepatan berlari dan stamina.

'OK, I suggest you put Gunung Irau as your first choice. Tahan second and the rest you choose yourself', kata aku. Abang kena buat pilihan 5 aktiviti berdasarkan kesukaan dia. Aktiviti lain melibatkan aktiviti sungai dan laut. Ada juga aktiviti di Kelong.

'Can I put Gunung Tahan first', Zaim tanya balik.

'Gunung Tahan is much tougher ... but if you think you are up to it, I have no problem', aku akur sahaja. ' Now, how about your science project?', tanya aku.

' Well, I narrowed it down to how different brand of cat food affects cat health or how different kind of batteries affect performance of remote control cars', Zaim terangkan secara earnest.

Aku berfikir sejenak,' But that would mean that I have to get you a cat or a remote control car for your experiment. Can't you think of something simpler like how different kind of musics affects Baby's sleep?, aku bertanya. Aku rasa dia nak ambik kesempatan.

'We already got a Baby', jawab Zaim.

Aku geleng kepala. ' No, don't try to take advantage of us. The only thing you should gain from this is the knowledge and nothing material. I don't agree to those two. I think you should think of something else. Talk to Ibu, OK'.

Zaim buat muka sedih.

Aku pi duduk depan TV nonton DVD 'Emperor and Assassin' lakonan Gong Li sampai terlelap.

No comments:

Post a Comment