My photo
Stories for my three heroes.

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Zaim takda petang ni. Dia ikut Atuk ke KLCC. Atuk hantar Nenek ke Petronas Philharmonic sebab ada Viennese Opera ke apa ka. So aku duduk dengan Ibu dan Adik serta Baby Faim di rumah.

Tetiba aku teringin pasang radio dan lagu yang berkumandang pulak kegemaran Ibu dengan aku dulu. Ini lirik dia.

I don't wanna hear about it any more
It's a shame I've got to live without you any more
There's a fire in my heart
A pounding in my brain, it's driving me crazy

We don't need to talk about it any more
Yesterday's just a memory
Can you close the door
I just made one mistake
I didn't know what to say when you called me baby

Don't say good night(bye)
Say you're gonna stay forever
Oh, all the way

Can you take me high enough
To fly me over over yesterday
Can you take me high enough
It's never over
Yesterday's just a memory.Yesterday's just a memory.

I don't wanna live without you any more
Can't you see I'm in a misery
And you know for sure
I would live and die for you
And I'd know just what to do when you call me baby

Yesterday's just a memory away
I was runnin' for the door
The next thing I remember
I was runnin' back for more

High Enough by Damn Yankees

'Ayah' kata Adik. ' Why you like listen to this song' tanya Adik heran.

'I don't know, it just a nice song' jawab aku selamba. 'You don't like it?' tanya aku pula.

Tengok Ibu diam aja, Naim tanya semula,' Ibu you like the song?'.

Ibu angguk.

'OK then i also like the song', jawab Adik.

Aku senyum. Adik is so easy to please, kalau dia in Good Mood.


No comments:

Post a Comment